Posted by Mitchell Insurance Agency on
Erie Insurance has always provided superior auto insurance coverage. One way they are providing insureds with superior coverage is with the rate protection endorsement. What the rate protection does is it actually locks in your current rate that you have with Erie Insurance, even if you have a claim your rates will still stay the same until you make one of the following changes to your auto policy:
- Add or Remove a driver from your policy
- If you update your address
- Change your policy coverages or pay plan
- If you lose your multi-policy discount
- Or Add or Remove a vehicle from your policy.
There are many benefits to the Erie Insurance Rate Protection Endorsement. Call one of the Mitchell Insurance Agency, Inc offices today to get a FREE quote!!Filed Under: Insurance Agent